Tuesday, April 27, 2010

House

I've been offered a room in a house with a few girls from church. I would love to move out, into a real house, into a place with Christian women. And it's a block away from church.
Rent is about $100 more than what I'm paying now, but if I'm working full-time at Chick-fil-a I could make rent in a week.
Coleman doesn't want me to move, I think that's because we finally live close to each other again, and can just walk to each other's places.
Move in day would be June 1, so I need to decide soon so I can give my notice to my roommates and apartment complex. Pray for this decision!

UPDATE: Turns out the house that I was going to move into went into foreclosure. This was a surprise to the ladies living there and to the owners. I don't know how you could not know that your house was going to be going into foreclosure (doesn't that happen because you haven't been paying your loan off?).

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Do it. Move. You've had a rough go with current roomies, time for a change. You're graduating and growing up. You said it yourself, it would be nice to live with Christian girls. Plus, you won't be going to school anymore, so location convenience doesn't matter.