Sunday, September 11, 2011

Off the grid

So, I really want to have a blog. And I want to update it, and post cute crafty things that I (don't) have time to do on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. I want to be able to be creative, in my writing, decorating, and crafting in general. Apparently I'm not allowed to have what I want. It doesn't help that my computer is dead, and I have no way to charge it. Yay for iPhone apps!

Since the wedding (which I will hopefully be able to write about one of these days) a lot has happened. And since a picture is worth a thousand words, and I'm trying to type this on my phone...




Coleman opened wedding presents...



Grapes started maturing...



We started a garden, that gets watered probably once a week. Good thing it consists of mostly succulents.



We puppy sat for some friends. I love Sampson.



We used our cuisinart nearly every day since we got married.



Filtered table wines at work.



Went to a bachelorette in manhattan beach



Visited Coleman's parents and ate amazing food



Went to a cousin's wedding, who didn't want to attempt my new last name



Found heaven.



Sampled beer in orange county



Watched star trek



Crushed some grapes...



...then pressed them.



Made bleu cheese burgers and sweet potato fries



And I learned how to drive a tractor.

Also, apparently I have stopped caring about punctuation.

Crush is happening right now. Here's hoping I don't have to work 6 days/week for two and a half months like last year.

No comments: